Who do you think you are?
In Christ, I am…
- Forgiven. Loved.
- Chosen to be holy [set apart]
- Adopted into the beautiful family of God
- Gloriously graced to be the best I can be
- Showered with God’s kindness, along with His wisdom and understanding (Culled from Ephesians 1:4-8)
This is an identity worth celebrating and rejoicing in every single day! A good practice might be to remind yourself, as often as you can, of this identity. May you go through today fully conscious of who you are in Christ, to the glory of the Father.
Every Blessing, with prayers…
Word of Hope Ministries
- Our Spiritual Blessings Are in Christ (vineandbranchworldministries.com)